Saturday, November 26, 2011

dreams

this isn't about me, but what i think i see in the eyes of others

i've got the dreams of a poor man, because i don't understand. if i just spread my wings & try, i could do more than fly. i've got the dreams of a poor man, because i can't understand. that the world is more, than the neighborhood just outside my door. i've got the dreams of a poor man, because i can't understand. this time, i'm past my prime.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is okay...I was just reading and I felt the need to share....


    Love At First Sight
    The air that's slung into seashores,
    Coming over waves of happiness;
    Short breathes overtake my oxygen,
    Engulfed in the sound your voice makes.
    Intoxicating toxins flow through my veins-
    Feeding my blood the life it needs to feel;
    I feed off your soul.
    It becomes my nourishment like a baby,
    To the bosom of its mother;
    I am the offspring of your touch.
    Subtle looks create an invitation to your smell;
    And I always R.S.V.P.....
    Maintaining my spot in your arms.
    Give it all to me as I get lost in your eyes.
    Eyes that dance in splendor;
    Overwhelming is the moment___
    Taking all movement from by body.
    You are the sponge that soaked up all my bad ideas...........

    ReplyDelete